Dr. Morris was born and raised in the South Florida area. After obtaining his bachelor’s degree at Nova Southeastern University, Dr. Morris completed a Masters in Biomedical Science at Florida Atlantic University and then returned back to Nova Southeastern to finishing his Doctorate degree in Dentistry.
While in school Dr. Morris focused a large amount of his time on advanced and challenging prosthetic and cosmetic dental procedures (Veneers, Caps/Crowns, Bridges, Implant Restorations, Dentures, Flippers). Due to the quality, quantity and level of difficulty of procedures he was able to complete, he was eventually honored with the American College of Prosthodontic award by Nova Southeastern University. In his free time Dr. Morris is an adjunct professor of cosmetics and prothodontics at the school.
Dr. Morris has been affiliated with:
- Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- American College of Prosthodontics (ACP)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Honors Society