Dr. Alex Gruenberg earned his doctorate at the internationally renown New York University College of dentistry. He uses a patient-centric approach to dentistry, where he treats the person and not just their mouth. Dr. Gruenberg believes that building rapport through interpersonal relationships is key to achieving painless and successful treatment outcomes.
Dr. Gruenberg’s focus is in cosmetic dentistry, where he mastered the art of porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, and dentures. He believes that the patient should be able to walk out of the office with an improved smile from day one. Dr. Gruenberg achieves this by using some of the most technologically advanced materials and techniques, such as:
- BioTemps® – the most esthetic temporaries on the market.
- Laser dentistry to painlessly contour the gums (gum lift)
- Invisalign™ to orthodontically move teeth using invisible aligners
- Feldspathic porcelain veneers – the most esthetic veneers currently on the market
- Bleaching/tooth whiting – the strongest whitening available